Ingredients – makes 6 servings
- 24 oz Tomato juice
- 2 oz Worcestershire sauce
- 1 oz cider vinegar or dill pickle juice
- ½ tsp Horseradish
- 1 ½ tsp Dijon Mustar
- 1/2 tsp Vintage Salts Ghost Pepper Sea Salt
Ingredients for rimming the glass
- 1 tsp smoked sweet Spanish paprika
- 1/2 tsp Truffle Sea Salt (NOT Ghost Pepper Sea Salt – it is too Hot!)
- 1 tsp white pepper
Directions for the Bloody Mary
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and chill.
To rim glass:
- Mix the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Dip the rim of chilled glass into water or lemon juice
- Then, immediately dip the rim into the spice mix.
To prepare the cocktail:
- Combine 3 oz Bloody Mary Mix, the vodka, and the lemon juice n an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Shake for ten seconds.
- Strain and serve in an ice-filled glass.
- Garnish with cornichons and cherry tomatoes