- 12 eggs; cooked, cooled, and peeled
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp truffle oil
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Vintage Salts Black Truffle Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- paprika, for garnish
- Halve the peeled eggs length-wise. Remove the yolks and place in a medium bowl, set the egg whites aside.
- Mash the egg yolks.
- Put yolks, mayo, mustard, truffle oil, Worcestershire sauce, Vintage Salts Black Truffle Sea Salt, and pepper.
- Continue to mash until completely smooth.
- Pipe the yolk mixture into the egg white halves.
Garnish with paprika and small grain truffle salt.