- 4 ea. 6 oz Fillets of fresh Salmon
- 1 stick of unsalted Butter (melted) with 4 tsp. Vintage Salts Jalapeño Tomato Sea Salt
- 2 ea. Fresh Limes
4 squares (12 in.) heavy aluminum foil
- Place each fillet on foil, brush with olive oil and loosely close top.
- Place on hot grill and cook for 4 minutes covered.
- Spoon melted butter and Vintage Salts Jalapeño Tomato Sea Salt sauce over salmon.
- Cover and cook another 4-6 minutes.
- Squeeze 1/2 lime over each fillet.
- Serve with a light salad and your favorite wine.