- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon Herbes de Provence Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 T Herbes de Provence Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Fresh thyme sprigs (optional)
Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Sprinkle chicken evenly with Herbes de Provence salt and pepper.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
Add garlic to pan; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add broth and Herbes de Provence salt; bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Cook until broth mixture is reduced to 1/2 cup (about 3 minutes). Remove from heat; add butter and lemon juice, stirring until butter melts. Serve sauce over chicken. Garnish with thyme sprigs, if desired.