- 25 -30 large shrimp, raw and peeled
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped garlic
- 1 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Fine Grain Himalayan Salt to taste
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
1. In a large freezer bag, mix all ingredients except the butter together, add shrimp and coat well. You can also mix together in a large bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap.
2. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Preheat large heavy bottom pan and melt butter on medium heat. Fry shrimp for about 8 minutes or until pink and lightly browned.
4. Serve hot over rice.
5. Garnish with Himalayan Salt to Taste