- 15 mini phyllo shells, frozen pre-cooked thawed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp salted butter
- 3 1/2 oz – 4 oz 60% dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp Red Wine Sea Salt, coarse variety
- Fat-free whipped topping or aerosol whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place phyllo shells on a sheet pan to warm, about 5 minutes in one
- n a small saucepan over medium-high heat, heat milk and butter, stirring
- occasionally, until milk boils and butter melts.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in chocolate and vanilla extract until combined.
- Let chocolate mixture cool slightly, about 2 to 3 minutes; evenly divide among cooked
- phyllo shells.
- Sprinkle tarts with sea salt; chill until filling sets, about 10 minutes. Top each tart with
- 1 tsp whipped cream before serving.