Cajun Lobster Pasta
June 20, 2018
: 20 min
: 10 min
: 30 min
This is an excellent dish for a couple or when you have friends visit.
- 3 slices cooked bacon
- 3 garlic cloves, Minced
- 3 green onions, Chopped
- 3⁄4 cup broth (Chicken or Seafood)
- 1 teaspoon Cajun spices
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 pound cooked lobster tail meat
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- Vintage Salts Sea salt
- Step 1 Cook up your bacon in a small frying pan over medium heat.
- Step 2 Remove the bacon and drain off the fat, reserving about a tablespoon.
- Step 3 Add garlic and pepper. Cook it up on medium heat for about two to three minutes.
- Step 4 Add green onions, cook for an additional minute.
- Step 5 Chop up cooked bacon and add it to the pan with the broth.
- Step 6 Add in your spices
- Step 7 Cajun, old bay, onion powder, garlic powder, lemon pepper, oregano, and pepper.
- Step 8 Allow the mixture to heat back up and then turn your heat down to medium low.
- Step 9 Add in your lobster and allow it about three to five minutes to heat up completely.
- Step 10 Add cream and pour over the pasta of your choice (note also good over rice)
- Step 11 Serve your finished lobster over fresh cooked pasta with a few pinches of parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of chopped green onions over the top.