Garlic Prawns and Angel Hair Pasta with Capers
February 7, 2018
: 15 min
: 15 min
: 30 min
This is a recipe I like to use for a romantic meal that is quick to make. I like to serve it with my Cesar Salad, Brussel Sprouts or green beans. It is easy, fast and so yummy!
- 1 Pound Jumbo Prawns (deveined with or without shell)
- 2 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 4 Ounce Angel Hair pasta
- 1 Tablespoon Sea Salt (Vintage Salt, of Course)
- 1 Tablespoon Black Truffle Oil
- 1 Tablespoon capers (drained) plus
- Step 1 Place olive oil in a large sauce pan. Place prawns in pan on medium heat, turning as shrimp becomes opaque (approx. 4 minutes each side).
- Step 2 Remove from heat and let rest in pan until cool enough to touch.
- Step 3 Meanwhile, place a pan large enough to cook pasta with water and 1 Tablespoon of Sea Salt on medium high heat. When water begins to boil, place pasta in and turn to low boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Step 4 While waiting for water to boil and pasta to cook, remove shells from prawns, place in bowl with butter and garlic. Stir to coat all.
- Step 5 Drain pasta when done place back in rinsed pan, add black truffle oil and capers and mix. Place pasta in pasta dish and top with shrimp and additional capers and serve.