Garlic Truffle Fries
December 11, 2017
: 10 min
: 35 min
: 45 min
This is a great alternative to frying and more healthy. The garlic and truffle oil makes them very tasty and they will become a family favorite.
- 3 russet potatoes, cut into 1/3-inch thick fries
- 2 tablespoons white truffle flavored extra virgin olive oil
- Medium grain sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- Ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, for garnish
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Step 2 set aside.
- Step 3 Place the potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Step 4 Drizzle with truffle olive oil
- Step 5 season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Step 6 Place into oven and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp, tossing occasionally.
- Step 7 In a large bowl, combine fries and garlic.
- Step 8 Serve immediately with ranch dressing,
- Step 9 garnished with parsley or parmesan cheese, if desired.