Truffled Deviled Eggs
August 2, 2017
A family favorite with a new twist on an multi-generation recipe.
- 12 eggs
- cooked, cooled, and peeled
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp truffle oil
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Vintage Salts Black Truffle Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- paprika, for garnish
- Step 1 Halve the peeled eggs length-wise. Remove the yolks and place in a medium bowl, set the egg whites aside.
- Step 2 Mash the egg yolks.
- Step 3 Add yolks, mayo, mustard, truffle oil, Worcestershire sauce, Vintage Salts Black Truffle Sea Salt, and pepper. Continue to mash until completely smooth.
- Step 4 Pipe the yolk mixture into the egg white halves.
- Step 5 Garnish with paprika and small grain Vintage Salts Black Truffle Sea Salt.