August 2, 2017
This is great with both Pacific and Atlantic Salmon. I like to frill the Salmon, but pan searing is wonderful too.
- 4 6 oz Fillets of fresh Salmon
- 1 stick of unsalted Butter (melted) with 4 tsp. Vintage Salts Jalapeño Tomato Sea Salt
- 2 Fresh Limes
- 4 12 inch squares heavy aluminum foil
- Vintage Salts Jalapeño Tomato Sea Salt
- Step 1 Place each fillet on foil, brush with olive oil and loosely close top.
- Step 2 Place on hot grill and cook for 4 minutes covered.
- Step 3 Spoon melted butter and Vintage Salts Jalapeño Tomato Sea Salt sauce over salmon.
- Step 4 Cover and cook another 4-6 minutes.
- Step 5 Squeeze 1/2 lime over each fillet.
- Step 6 Serve with a light salad and your favorite wine
- Step 7 Perfect with Deux Amis 2014 Pinot Noir.