Vintage Bloody Mary
August 1, 2017
This recipe is a for a classic Bloody Mary for Brunch. I adjust the spice because we like them hotter. They can be made with Vodka, tequila or with no liquor. They have great flavors.
- 24 oz Tomato juice
- 2 oz Worcestershire sauce
- 1 oz cider vinegar or dill pickle juice
- ½ teaspoon Horseradish
- 1 ½ tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Vintage Salts Ghost Pepper Sea Salt
- Ingredients for rimming the glass
- 1 teaspoon smoked sweet Spanish paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Truffle Sea Salt (NOT Ghost Pepper Sea Salt - it is too Hot!)
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- Directions for the Bloody Mary
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and chill.
- Step 1 To rim glass:
- Step 2 Mix the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Step 3 Dip the rim of chilled glass into water or lemon juice
- Step 4 Then, immediately dip the rim into the spice mix.
- Step 5 To prepare the cocktail:
- Step 6 Combine 3 oz Bloody Mary Mix, the vodka, and the lemon juice n an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Shake for ten seconds.
- Step 7 Strain and serve in an ice-filled glass.
- Step 8 Garnish with cornichons and cherry tomatoes